Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves and The Sunday Post are weekly memes hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

From Netgalley:
 











Bought:









Borrowed: 


I think that's everything I got recently. Can't be bothered to go up to my room and check. Waaaayy too tired (As you can see, I didn't even put the titles and authors in) My review of City of Heavenly Fire is already up, just scroll down or search. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend, and leave me your posts in the comments!
Love,
Esty

3 comments:

  1. Both Hollow City and City of Heavenly Fire were fantastic. Haven't heard of the others. Happy reading!
    Laura (@lagnella)
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading The Hollow. I really enjoyed Miss Peregrine's for all it's weirdness. I've heard great things about City of Heavenly Fire and The Cuckoo's Calling too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul this week! These all look really great, I really want to read Mortal Danger myself - it looks so good. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3