Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First TTT since... April



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Despite being extremely backed up on reviews  (I haven't yet reviewed like, 4 books I've finished) I haven't done a TTT since APRIL and this week there's a topic I can do easily, so, let's do this.

Top Ten Books I Want to Read But Don't Yet 

Rainbow Rowell- 
Eleanor and Park
Fangirl

Stephanie Perkins - 
Anna and the French Kiss                                              
Isla and The Happy Ever After
Four: A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - 0.4)Lola and The Boy Next Door

E. Lockhart-
We Were Liars

Sarah J. Maas- 
Throne of Glass

Veronica Roth-
Four Stories

The Selection (The Selection, #1)Pittacus Lore-
The Revenge of Seven

Kiera Cass-
The Selection                                    

Rachelle Mead-
Bloodlines





Some of these I'm going to get soon, so don't get mad at me! Looking forward to reading them all eventually(:
What's on your TTT?
Esty

2 comments:

  1. Fangirl is amazing, I definitely recommend it!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I have read Anna and Lola (stunning!) and Isla is also on my list this week :) Can't wait to read Fangirl and Eleanor & Park which I have heard so much about. Four - wouldn't miss this for anything!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3