Hello everyone! It's been awhile... how was your week? I was so shocked to hear about the bombing in Boston. May the victims rest in peace. On a happier note, Israel celebrated Independence Day today -wish my home a happy 65th! So this Top Ten Tuesday's (hosted by The Broke and Bookish) is rewind week- I chose top ten books that made me cry.
1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- (I bring up this book waaaay too much) holds the record for the only book to make me cry more than once. In fact, I think I spent the better part of that night bawling.
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- I think it was mostly from shock. One of the most best-crafted books/series I have ever read. Right up there with Harry Potter, if you ask me. (Speaking of HG, have you seen the teaser trailer for Catching Fire?? OMG!)
3. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult- it is NOTHING like the movie. Read it first.
4. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks- both the movie and the book had me weepy. Highly recommended.
5. A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
6. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
7. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks- Ok, can we just say this guy is the master of tears?? I mean, JEEZ. Sometimes I wanna call up his wife and be like, 'what on earth did you two go through that he can break hearts like this?!!'
8. Looking for Alaska by John Green- I don't actually remember if I cried, exactly, but I remember the feels. Oh, the feels. And yes, I've heard The Fault in Our Stars is even more emotional. Good Lord.
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- they were happy tears:)
10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
That's it, folks! I also have been astounded by the stats this week and wanted to thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog! Hope you enjoy:))