Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they have a different theme for bloggers to post their top tens about, and this week it's

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On

Ha. Only ten. Leggo

1. The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan- the fifth and final book of The Heroes of Olympus series. WHAT I am going to do when there's no Camp Half-Blood in my life anymore I don't know.

2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare- the sixth and final book in The Mortal Instruments series. See above comment^^^

3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - Lucky for me, this ones out and available. Hopefully I'll have read it by next week(:


4. United We Spy by Ally Carter- This too is out but I probably won't get it for a little while.
5.  Requiem by Maggie Stiefvater- the third (and I THINK the last) book in the Books of Faerie series. Everyone's kinda obsessed with The Raven Boys now but I'm still loving on these. No release date yet though...

6. Requiem by Lauren Oliver- One day I will order you. Really.

7. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor- I WANT YOU

8. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr- *hangs head* I should have gotten you years ago.

9. Prodigy by Marie Lu

10. The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson - I will read you by New Year's, honest. 
So these are my top ten sequels that I can't wait to read- naturally, I could've gone on with this all day. What are yours?
Esty

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I can't wait to read Allegiant and Prodigy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Seems like we're stopped on just about the same book in each of these series. Didn't think about City of Heavenly Fire, but I can't wait for that one. I actually already read Allegiant. I liked it better than most people I think. I didn't even know there was going to be a 3rd of the faerie series by Maggie S! I also need to read Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Days of Blood and Starlight was good. Didn't think about adding Dreams of Gods and Monsters to my list, but I should have. I need to read Radiant Shadows too. I've had it in my possession for YEARS. And I need to start the Legend series by Marie Lu! Great list!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I know how you feel about Days of Blood & Starlight, every time I go to read it something else always gets in the way! I have to read it before the third book comes out.

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allegiant and Requiem (Oliver's) were both very controversial, but I loved them both. I'm so behind on Riordan's books - I'm reading The Last Olympian right now and then will start on HOO as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3