Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves and The Sunday Post are weekly memes hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.


Hey everyone! How was your week?

This post I'll show you all the new goodies I received- some borrowed, some gifted, and some that I bought in the summer while at my grandparents that they now brought me :-) 

In other news, I got a new bookshelf!! Naturally, it is bigger(; 

Anyhoo, let's get to it!

Borrowed:



Somehow I managed to overlook showcasing these in previous STS posts, so finally:
My review of Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker







Bought:











Gifted:

The Inn Boonsboro trilogy by Nora Roberts




I also sort of pilfered from my grandparents' basement while they moved inherited a copy of The Wizard of Oz and Pride and Prejudice. I've started to get old develop an interest in classics...

Sooooo excited for all these! THERE ARE PERCY JACKSON COMPANIONS, historical fiction, and I've never read anything by Nora Roberts before.. basically, all I need is time(:

What did you get this week??
Love,
Esty

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great reading week! Here is my weekly recap!! http://bookbabble.weebly.com/blog/sunday-post1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Wither series. And I want to read Orphan Train. Great week!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody Jack looked interesting and I loved the Innsboro trilogy from Roberts! I had forgotten about them but they deserve a reread. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books! I am glad you increased your collection. My post is here: http://fangswandsandfairydust.com/2015/01/shadow-in-summer.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3