Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer of Standalones Challenge!

Summer of Stand Alones Summer Reading Challenge


I have been a bad, bad, blogger lately. *slaps myself*. But now that all my tests are taken and reports handed in, I'm back. At least until July.

Anyhoo, the wonderful Cassie over at Books with Cass is hosting a challenge which I think is seriously needed- Summer of Standalones. You basically need to read as many standalones as you can this summer. It's low-pressure, so click on over to her blog and sign up! So this is the June intro... my goal for this challenge is 10. These are the ones I plan to read:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky
Dare You To by Katie McGarry (Netgalley)
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nigh-time by Mark Haddon
Bossypants by Tina Fey
Piece of My Heart by Lynn Maddalena Menna (Netgalley)
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest (at least, I THINK this is a standalone) (received for review)
At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks
House Secrets by Mike Lawson

I'll add two more next check in (which I will do late July, NOT mid-July like Cass because I will be away at camp at the time.) I'm soooo excited for these and can't wait to review them for you guys! Unfortunately I don't think I'll reach my goal of ten but I'll try! Anyway, have a great weekend! If you're participating in the challenge leave me your link and I'll check yours out:) Adios!
Esty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3