Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Bookish Resolutions




Hiya! So after summing up 2013 in the last post, time to look forward into 2014!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

top ten bookish resolutions

1) Read everything I own- including everything on kindle!

2) Reach 200 GFC followers by next year(: I am proud to say I reached my 2013 goal of 100!! Thank you *heart* and 100 bloglovin followers. 

3) Read more classics and nonfiction 

4) Post more on my Hebrew blog- talk about neglect!

5) Read 60 books- this was my goal last year and I think I met it, but I have to check.. 

6) Turn my siblings into readers- I've started reading Greek Mythology to them, so far going well!

7) Buy a unique blog design and make a button- if all goes as planned, this will happen in the summer(:

8) Visit more blogs, comment more! Love reading everyone's review and discussions!

9) Review more debuts- if you're a new author, shoot me an email!

10) Continue to enjoy reading and learning as much as I can(:

Hope we all manage to stick with these- I'm proud to say I kept most of mine from last year, you can see them here. Have an amazing year and leave me your TTT posts or just stop and say hi!
Love,
Esty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3