Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves and The Sunday Post

Stacking the Shelves and The Sunday Post are weekly memes hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.



Honestly, it's so long in between these posts that I think I miss stuff! Behold, my haul since June: (Links to the reviews!)



Unravel Me and Ignite Me (Shatter Me #2 and #3) by Tahareh Mafi

Legend and Prodigy (Legend #1 and #2) by Marie Lu


Image result for percy jackson's greek heroesThe Silkworm (Cormoran Strike #2) by Robert Gailbraith

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J Maas


In other news, expect some new, beautiful changes here at Boarding with Books. Stay tuned!

What have you recieved of late?? 
Love,
Esty

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3