Thursday, February 21, 2013

Double Crossed review+ Clockwork Princess trailer!

Double Crossed
Ally Carter
YA novella

*SPOILER FREE FOR BOTH SERIES*
Macey McHenry—Glamorous society girl or spy-in-training?

W.W. Hale V—Heir to an American dynasty or master thief?

There are two sides to every coin. Whether these two can work together is a tossup.

Born into privilege, Macey and Hale are experts at mingling with the upper class. But even if they’ve never raised an eyebrow at the glitz, neither teenager has ever felt at home with the glamour.

When Macey and Hale meet at a society gala, the party takes a dangerous turn. Suddenly they’re at the center of a hostage situation, and it’s up to them to stop the thugs from becoming hostile. Will Macey’s spy skills and Hale’s con-man ways be enough to outsmart a ruthless gang? Or will they have to seek out the ultimate inside girl to help?

The worlds of Heist Society and the Gallagher Girls collide in Ally Carter’s fast-paced, high-stakes and tantalizing new story. Get a behind the scenes glimpse as Ally delivers an irresistible thriller that is full of her signature style and savvy twists.


GOSH I LOVED THIS.   I love each  Heist Society and Gallagher Girls separately, so naturally when Double Crossed was announced I had a fangirl attack.  Macey and Hale? Abby and Kat? Ally Carter took her best characters from both sides of the law and gave us a *completely free* and ridiculously exciting short story.  You can read Double Crossed even if you have only read one series- I promise you it's worth it! Naturally there's a twist that even Ally's most experienced readers didn't see coming, plus a super duper exciting something offered to Kat that left me jumping up and down hoping we'd get to read in the future.  Now I'm even more pumped for Perfect Scoundrels which is out and I have yet to get my hands on!! You can read Double Crossed HERE . Highly recommended! Grade: 100%

Also, today the book trailer for Clockwork Princess was released!! You can watch it HERE . I am soooo ecstatic about this (***26 DAYS***). In less than a month we find out if Jem will make it and who Tessa is and GOD WHO WILL SHE END UP WITH (TEAM WILL ALL THE WAY BABY). Is it just me or did the last line in the trailer make you faint? Let me know in the comments and please follow my blog (no emails or notifs or anything I promise!) it means a lot! 
Have a good weekend!
-Esty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3