Sunday, June 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves+ The Sunday Post

Stacking the Shelves and The Sunday Post are weekly memes hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Hey guys:)
There are so many posts and updates I want to do and write on this blog, it's crazy! But what with moving, dance rehearsals (I have a performance soon) end of the school year (and for boarding schoolers that means one thing- MORE PACKING), and preparations for camp, needless to say it's been hectic. But despite that, notice how I posted every day this week except Wednesday? Aren't you proud of me?! 
Anyway, in Israel it's book month, which means- SALES. I only got two books, but look what they are.... 

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- yes, I know it's high time. Yes, my tissues are ready.










Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver- Didn't love Delirium (please don't hurt me!), but decided to continue because of everyone's loving reviews. 









That's it! What did you get?
Love, Esty

6 comments:

  1. Both awesome books. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are on my TBR mountain. I hope you enjoy them. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. I hope you enjoy the, I love Pandemonium still have to read Requiem though. Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sundays Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished The Fault in our Stars and liked it...it's a great story, at turns sad, sweet, humorous...hope you like it.

    Here's my Sunday post: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/06/sundays-weekly-book-recap-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have The Fault in Our Stars. It was a monthly book pick in a group on goodreads that I never got around to reading ...yet lol! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Oliver's book and so need to try a Green book *I know* Enjoy and have a delightful week! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3