Saturday, March 29, 2014

2014 YA Contemporary Challenge!



Hola! I have recently learned about a really cool challenge going on over at The Book Belles and Katie's Book Blog! (Links to the challenge page) I think I'll be competing on level 1, of 5+ books(:

Here are the 2014 YA contemporaries I plan to read:

Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover - finished this one, it was great! Link to my review.

Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mylnowski - next in my TBR, currently hosting a giveaway for a signed copy! Link to the giveaway post

The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu - Just recieved it from Netgalley and it sounds insane. Can't wait!

AND AND AND (edited to add)

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover!!!! This is the companion to Losing Hope and it's free today!!! Just downloaded it on Amazon.  

As for the rest, when I find them I'll add em! Any recommendations for me? 
Over at the host blogs there are all sorts of giveaways and fun stuff so head over and join in!

Have a great week people! 
Love, 
Esty

1 comment:

  1. I loved both Hopeless and Losing Hope! I actually just listened to the audiobook for Hopeless, and that was fantastic too.

    Have a great rest of the week, Esty :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for your comment! I absolutely love hearing from you- it makes the whole blogging experience worth it:)

If you have a blog leave me your link and I'll try to return the favor <3